Please be aware that our usual lead times have been significantly affected during the Covid-19 outbreak and there are long delays in receiving stock into our warehouse from some manufacturers. Whilst we make every effort to provide you with accurate delivery timescales, it is inevitable that there will be some delays that are out of our control. We will always try to keep you up to date as much as we can.
Our delivery times and days vary by postcode. Please refer to the list below:
- LA1- LA7, BB, BL, CH, CW, FY, L, M, OL, PR, SK, WA and WN - Monday to Friday.
- BD, DN, HD, HG, HX, LS, S1-S10 and WF - Monday to Friday.
- LA8 - LA24 - Wednesday only.
The evening before your delivery is scheduled to take place you will receive a text message and an e-mail giving you an approximate 2 hour delivery timeslot. You will receive further text messages and e-mails on the day of your delivery to give you updated times and to let you know when your delivery will be next.
Delivery Quick Selector
To find the most appropriate delivery method for your order, please use this chart. Choose your appliance type from the top row, then select the type of property from the left hand column.
|Delivery Selector||Small Appliances
• Freestanding Microwaves
• Hobs • Hoods
|Cookers • Ovens
• Built-in Microwaves
• Dishwashers • Laundry
• American Fridge Freezers
|Ground floor (or lift available) with less than 3 steps into property||1 Man Delivery||1 Man Delivery||2 Man Delivery|
|More than 3 steps into property||1 Man Delivery||2 Man Delivery||2 Man Delivery|
|First floor (max)||1 Man Delivery||Call to Arrange||Unavailable|
One Man Standard Delivery
Appliances up to 60cm in width can be delivered by one man to a property with a maximum of 3 steps on any 1 level, inside and outside. Your appliance will be placed in a ground floor room of your choice, access permitting.
Appliances which are over 60cm in width i.e, range cookers and American fridge freezers can be delivered by one man if the route into your property is flat and unobstructed. French doors or patio door access will be required to enter your property. Access permitting, one man can also deliver into your garage.
We strongly recommend selecting our two man delivery service on all appliances over 60cm in width, particularly if you have any steps leading up to and into your property. Our two man delivery team will be able to deliver your appliance into a ground floor room of your choice, providing you do not have more than 3 steps on any 1 level leading up to and into your property. Please ensure that the route into your property is free of any obstacles.
Please be aware that our driver will ask to see photographic identification for security purposes. If you do not have photographic identification available at the time of delivery, or if you have authorised somebody to accept the delivery on your behalf, our driver will need access into your property. This must be the main building/flat/business unit and not a hallway, porch, garage, shed or any other outbuilding. If you are unable to provide photographic identification or access into the property our delivery driver cannot carry out the delivery.
Two Man Premium Delivery
Our two man delivery option is strongly recommended for all products over 60cm in width i.e, American fridge freezers and range cookers. This is chargeable per item. Our two man team will deliver your appliance into a ground floor room of your choice, access permitting. Your new appliance will be unpacked so that you can inspect it.
Please be aware that our drivers will ask to see photographic identification for security purposes. If you do not have photographic identification available at the time of delivery, or if you have authorised somebody to accept the delivery on your behalf, our drivers will need access into your property. This must be the main building/flat/business unit and not a hallway, porch, garage, shed or any other outbuilding. If you are unable to provide photographic identification or access into the property our delivery drivers cannot carry out the delivery.
We want every delivery to go exactly as planned so we ask for your help in providing accurate information regarding access to your property before we arrive.
Pallet Delivery Service
We offer a pallet delivery service for customers located outside our usual postcode delivery areas. Your Item(s) will be delivered by our trusted partner SCS pallet logistics. Delivery of goods can take approx. 2-5 working days from time of original order. SCS logistics will contact you within 24 hours to arrange a suitable date for your pallet delivery to take place.
Please ensure an adult (over 18) is available at the delivery address between the hours of 8am - 6pm on the arranged day of your delivery. A signature will be required upon delivery. If nobody is available to sign for the item(s) they will be returned to the pallet delivery depot (charges will apply). The delivery driver will take photos of the product(s) as evidence of the Item being delivered. We also use GPS tracking as proof of location delivery. Items can only be delivered to the delivery address on the paperwork. We cannot accept requests to deliver to alternative addresses at the point of delivery (item(s) will be returned as failed delivery). We advise to unpack and check your items(s) at the time of delivery. If this is not possible please check all items within 24 hours of delivery.
Please call our sales team on 01524 400703 for more information regarding the pallet delivery service.
This service option is for the removal of your old appliance for environmentally friendly recycling. This is chargeable per item. Please make sure that you have your old appliance ready for collection before our delivery team arrive at your property. It must be disconnected from any mains plugs or sockets, defrosted, emptied, removed from its housing and outside your property ready for our driver to collect. Your appliance will be recycled in line with WEEE regulations. Please note that the charge we make for the collection of old appliances is solely to cover the costs of transportation and storage of WEEE products.
You have the option to have the packaging for your new appliance removed and sent for environmentally friendly recycling. This is chargeable per item. Our driver will unpack your appliance for you so that you can check it over. We will then take away and recycle the polystyrene and cardboard in line with all current WEEE legislation. Please note that the charge we make for the recycling of packaging is solely to cover the costs of transportation and recycling services through local council business waste management.
Important Information for Customers
During these extraordinary times, we are putting the safety of our drivers and customers first, safety remains our utmost priority. To ensure that your goods are delivered safely and successfully, please help us to help you stay safe when we deliver your order. It is important that you read and understand these notes.
- For security purposes it is essential that we confirm your residency at the address we deliver to. We do this by asking for proof of your identity (driving licence, passport, official photo id from an employer, utility bill), we also take photographs of the delivered goods inside or at your property.
- We will deliver to the room of your choice. If you request, we will unpack the item for your inspection. If you have opted for removal of packaging when you placed your order we will take the packaging away for recycling. If you have requested recycling of your old appliance please ensure this is disconnected and outside of your property for collection.
- For safety reasons you must assist us by keeping at least 2m distance from our delivery team and you must wear a suitable mask whilst the delivery is taking place. Preferably you should wait in another room during the delivery.
- For your additional safety, you can opt to have any smaller appliance (which measures 60cm or less in width) to be delivered to the outside of your property. You must wait inside your property and provide evidence of residency to our delivery team.
- If you have a shared entrance way – for example if you live in an apartment block, we’ll deliver it to the front door of your apartment, not just the front entrance of the building. You must be able to provide evidence of your residency.
- If you’re currently shielding, please advise our customer service team at the point of your order so that we can make suitable arrangements for you to safely take delivery of your goods.
- If you or a member of your household suspects that they may have contracted Covid-19 or have been feeling unwell, please contact our customer service team prior to the delivery to advise them so that we can deliver your items in a safe manner. In some cases this may mean that your delivery is made to the outside of your property. We will take into account any disability or vulnerability that may affect you.
- We’ve made sure that our drivers comply with social distancing guidelines while completing deliveries by knocking on the customers’ door and waiting at least two metres away. Our drivers are supplied with facemasks and hand sanitiser and it is mandatory that their airways are covered during the delivery and hand sanitiser is used prior to and immediately after delivery. If your driver isn’t complying with these rules, please feel free to ask them to comply with our instructions.
- The delivery notes above now form part of our terms and conditions of sale. If you are unable to follow any of the safety instructions we may be forced to reject delivery of your goods and you may be charged a non-delivery fee.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.